Monday, April 18, 2011

Tiger Woods PGA TOUR

In light of the masters that was just played, I would like to talk about an app that involves golf.  This app is very entertaining.  Obviously it is a golf app but it lets you play like the pros.  The first time I played this app I failed miserably.  It is very hard at first, and it offers a lot of challenging shots throughout the game.  The first two are three game I played I didn't make the cut, and in golf that means that you didn't do well enough in the first two rounds to qualify for the last two rounds.  After a while I learned that you can curve shots, have extra strength power shots, and have special spin on the ball to spin it right or left depending on your shot. After a while I began to excel in the game and to even win a few tournaments myself.  It is a very fun game and it is very challenging.  I have always enjoyed this app and I think you will too.

1 comment:

  1. You've maintained an informative blog that does a good job giving us concise and concrete information about each app and piquing our interest in learning more.

    ReplyDelete