Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 1: Learn to Play the Acoustic Guitar!


Here is the link to my project 1 website.  If you are looking to learn some things about the acoustic guitar go and check it out.  My site provides the basic essentials of the beginning acoustic guitarist.  I am no expert on the acoustic guitar, I just taught myself to play and I thought that I could help others who want to teach themselves as well.  The site is comprised of things that I learned on my own, as well as information found online that can be useful.  Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. This is a great website. I enjoy all types of music. Im an artist but never got into the music aspect of it. I wish i would have learned more about the guitar and how to play one. You use a really basic way to explain to your audience about the acoustic guitar and the information is straight forward. Also great info in the other online sources you used.

    ReplyDelete